Jesus tells the real meaning behind chicken sandwiches and waffle fries

Then Pilate went again into the courthouse and called Jesus and said to him:  Are you the King of the Jews? 
Jesus answered:  Are you asking for yourself, or have you heard that from someone else? 
Pilate answered:  Am I Jewish?  Your people and the high priest have handed you over to me.  What have you done?

Jesus answered:  My kingdom is of this world.  Since my kingdom is of this world, my disciples fight so that their religious rights and moral values aren’t abused by secular society.  That’s why now my kingdom is of this world.

Then Pilate said to him:  So then, are you a king?

Jesus answered:  You said it.  I am a king.  It is for this reason that I was born and came into the world, that I should eventually develop a fast food restaurant chain that operates on the principals of my teachings in regards to selling chicken sandwiches and waffle fries.  When the forces of evil amass against it, my followers should take up the power of the social networking sites and fight for rights and power in this world with angry rhetoric.  For when they have amassed enough political power to allow a fast food restaurant the right to donate its money as it chooses, then the people that are opposed to them will be convinced of the truth of my follower's actions and change their minds.

Pilate asked:  What is truth?