MEDIA VITA Premiere

1. Si bona suscepimus
Shall we receive good at the hands of the Lord, and shall we not receive evil?
The Lord gives, and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
The Lord gives, and the Lord has taken away.



2. Credo quod redemptor meus
I know that my redeemer lives, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth;
and in my flesh shall I see God. Whom I shall see for myself. And mine eyes shall behold, and not another. And in my flesh shall I see God



3. Si credimus
If we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. Wherefore sorrow not even as others which have no hope. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. Wherefore sorrow not even as others which have no hope.



4. Ecce, quomodo moritur justus
Behold, how the righteous dieth, and no man layeth it to heart. And the just are taken away, and none considereth. From the evil to come is he taken away, and his memory shall be in peace. In peace he rests, he rests in the earth. And in Zion is his habitation. His memory shall be in peace.



5. In pace in id ipsum dormiam
I will lay me down in peace and sleep. None of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. Whether we live therefore or die, we are the Lord's.